Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some of my new layouts I did yesterday

Ok, here are some of my layouts I did yesterday.One was for a challenge, another was from a sketch and the last was a photo swap. I had fun experimenting different techniques.


For the first one, I pulled out my sewing machine and used it. Wow!!!!..... that felt GOOD. I also made a shabby chic layout for the first time.



Another layout had 4 mini photos. I have started using multiple photos on a layout recently. I am loving it. It usually tells a story doesn't it? Also I used a sketch. I love sketches because it saves a lot of time on planning. Yet the outcome can be original!




Finally, I had to use 3 photos and a mixture of 20 brads and button and hand drawn frame. Ohh!!! that was a real challenge. And,... I liked this one because I normally do not use dark distressed background paper for a girl layout. But thats what made the buttons and brads pop out. Just love the final product here.



Hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my layouts.


Bye for now...

Enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: