Friday, October 10, 2008

Christmas is on its way....................

And we all have to give Christmas cards to friends and family. So I have started making Christmas cards. I love making cards because I can use all scraps and make them. They are simple ones and my kids are helping me out ( sometimes..... not!!!!!!!) in making them. I made about 11 cards yesterday.Do not ask me why that odd number... I do not know!!. Anyway, here they are for you to see............. I have to make some hundreds of them. Not exactly the same but slightly different ones. I thought I should at least start making them now.





I also made a layout yesterday for Scrapncraft with T's challenge on www.debscreations.com.au The challenge says "use scrap paper, patch work on the layout, chipboard altered to suit the LO and finally use glitter". I started out on this challenge immediately but Skye came out with similar layout. Her layout is fantastic. Loved the color combo and the little birdie. So I altered mine using brights and a little bit different. I had a ball doing this one. Machine stitching, making my own tiny jewelery and a sticker dress I had for a very long time. I chose to add items I love in the layout. Of course, family (kids and hubby), then butterfly ( I used the ones I made), flowers, shoes (which woman dos not like shoes), clothes, scrap booking, food(lol!!) and jewelery. Oh it is one just a few things I love and I have a very long list.....lol!!!!



Thanks for browing by..

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Great take on the patchwork challenge and I love your Christmas cards! Luv Shaz