Monday, December 8, 2008

2 front teeth...


Layout made for Scraptasticsouthwest challenge at Debs.

The challenge says:

This month I challenge you to create a layout with the quote:
All i want for Christmas is.........
You also must have a Christmas Tree on the page somewhere whether you have a pic of one or you create a tree on your page.

I have used Basic Grey papers and embellishements only except for the kaiser bling on the christmas tree.
Here is the list of materials I have used on this layout.
1. BG Eva Pannier PP.
2. BG Eva Grandiose PP.
3. BG Sugared Strawberry Smoothie PP.
4. BG Urban Couture Poplin PP.
5. BG Recess Philosophy PP.
6. BG Sugared Delicious PP.
7. BG Sugared Darling PP.
8. BG Recess Nanoset Alphabet Sticker.
9. BG Urban Prairie Chip Sticker Shapes.
10. Kaiser Rhinestones Red and Green.
11. Versa Color Black ink.
12 Uniball pen-white.

I had the perfect pictures for this challenge as my DD had lost both her front tooth recently. I altered the photos using Picasa software into soft focus so that the focus is on her lost tooth smile. I am evil..... am I? But the pictures are perfect for this layout? lol!!!

Anyway, here are a few closeups....





Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Gayatri

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love this page G...love how you did the tree and the little flowers things...
Mandy
xxx