Saturday, December 27, 2008

ATC cards...


I made this ATC as an example for trading ATC at Debs. I basically love the idea of ATC collection. A great way to make friends and own the cards made by them.

Many of you know what ATC ( Artist Trading card) is!
But for others who do not know what it is?
It is basically like the sport card collection.
The size of the card is 2.5 inches to 3.5 inches
and you write your name, blog and email ID at the back.
What you create is upto you but you use a theme and make a set of cards.
You call them Editions. You can give them number or name and write it at the back as well.

Anybody interested?
If so can you email me using the contact envelope on the right hand side of this blog.
Once we reach atleast 5 interested persons, we can start it off and people can join in as when they are interested. I will email details after I get 5 interested persons.

Hugs


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks Gayatri....the award is greatly appreciated....I love your new signature name...it looks fabulous....what are the trading cards used for???? Thanks for the Chrissie wishes too.....
lots of it
Mandy
xxx