Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog award....

I got his award from Elle. I am so honored. It was a surprise actually. Thanks Elle. I love to read Elle's blog because, she just writes everything that happens day to day. I like the simplicity in her posts and her photos are lovely.

so for the award:
1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs.
2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

Now coming to the hard part, 5 fabulous addictions.

1. Shopping: I cannot come home without buying something when I visit a shop. Most of which is useless or I just treasure inside the cupboard!! Shoes especially flats I cannot resist.
2. Love diamonds: I have a set made out of 22ct gold from India. I wear the ring and earring everyday. I will definitely buy more during my next India trip.
3. Coffee: I cannot live without good aromatic coffee in the morning. It just does not kick start my day without a strong aromatic coffee. So I have recently bought an expensive coffee machine.
4. Cooking: Love to cook. Try different recipes but vegetarian one only. I do not like to eat leftover food, even the ones cooked in the morning. I make 2 meals everyday from scratch and the breakfast and afternoon tea as well.Spicy food is my favorite, be it Indian, Chinese, Mexican.... whatever.. Even pasta I got to make it spicy.
5.Crockery: Yes, I love collecting old crockery and I love spice set and racks. I have some 4 different spice sets and rack that I do not use. I have a small cupboard full of spice set crockery which is being used.

Expensive addictions hun!! Gosh!! I just realized it too!! lol!!!

The 5 fabulous blogs I like to present this award to are

1. Irene Tan
2. Sasha Farina
3. Leeann Pearce
4. Jolene Pienaar
5. Tanyah Payne

I found all of them blog hopping. They are great inspirations and I regularly read their blogs. All of them have different styles and their work are all fabulous. I adore all their work.Tanyah's blog has plenty of step by step by and beautiful layouts from her designers. Love the whole idea.

I am cleaning my house today. Halfway through the cleaning.
Got to go back. Will catch you all later today.


Hugs
Gayatri