Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Copy Cat......


There is a story behind these photos. Very interesting one. When Aditi was 3 and my Siddarth was nearly 5 years old, we had been to Tassie on a holiday. This is our first holiday in Australia. My first experience with 2 little ones outside my comfort zone.
Main issue was the food. Aditi does not eat any other food other than a selected favourate Indian food (my mom's choice of food). Siddarth was just starting to eat fruits and veggies. And we do not eat meat at all. At that time Tassie did not have very many Indian resturant!! They would make a big fuss and will not eat( who will eat butter and jam sandwich and fruits all the time anyway!!).
So I had made this sign of placing my thumb and index finger and open my eye wide to show them I am angry because they are not eating. It became so funny for them that they would show each other and giggle and laugh.
Obviously, my trick did not work.SIGH!! But they looked so cute making the sign and laughing at each other!!! These are pictures of them actually doing the sign and have a ball.I just love them in the photos. Don't they look cute?


This layout I made is for Pauly's challenge on Debs

Her challenge says:

I would like to see...
a 12 x 12 LO with the colour theme in 'Purples and/or Pinks' , one photo, with a minimum of four of my favourite things.
*two different sized hearts
*two butterflies
*inking
*stamping
*minimum of four flowers
*swirls/flourishes
*chipboard
*large circle
*patterned paper

I have used patterened papers, chipboard, flourishes, 4 flowers, inking, and two different sized hearts and lots of pink and purple.

Here are some closeups





Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Gayatri

No comments: