Friday, December 5, 2008

Flower from paper-Step by Step.


I received an email today asking how I made the flower in my Basic Grey layout.
So I thought I will do a step by step guide.


Step 1.


I have taken a strip of paper. The length and width of the paper is up to you.
Wider the paper, the bigger the flower.
The longer the paper, the denser the flower.


Step 2.


Make a concertina fold with the strip of paper as shown above.



This is how it looks when you finish folding.

Step 3.


Join the ends of the folded paper using double sided tape.

Step 4.


Use a double sided adhesive foam dot and hold the centre in position.

Step 5.


Decorate the centre using a smaller flower or a button. The edges can be inked or sprayed with Glimmer Mist to give shimmer as an added interest.

So now, there is always a matching flower for your layout.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Gayatri.

3 comments:

vicmbee said...

very clever, love how you made that flower.. I wondered how you done it..

Jayanthi Vivek said...

Lovely! The blog's worth visiting! - Jayanthi

janine said...

Wow these look fantastic you are too clever TFS