Friday, December 26, 2008

A general card and some sneak peek....




This is a card I made using Basic Grey Stella Ruby paper and a vintage photo of a girl. I have distressed all the edges of the papers using Heidi Swapp edge distressor and inked with Versa Color Pinecone and Camelia inks. Ribbon from my stash.

I experimented making a vintage style card. Not too bad I think.lol!!
I would like to use watercolor and stamps next to make cards.

I have done couple of layouts and cards as part of my Guest DT for Tanyah. It will be up in her blog next month.There is a step by step for a layout too.
I am so excited and looking forward to it.

Here is a sneak peak..





Thanks for stopping by

Hugs




1 comment:

lexie said...

Love the card looking forward to seeing what you do for your GDS spot for Tan next month
luv Lexie oxo