Sunday, December 14, 2008

Handmade pages swapp





We had handmade pages swapp at DEBS and this is my page for Amanda. She specificaly wanted a general theme layout but nothing girly. This page I made out of a sketch from Angie's blog. Angie has sketch competition every month. This was from her November sketch. Thanks Angie. Lovely sketch.

And this what Lexie made for me. Isn't is gorgeous? Love the blue background and all the glitter and handcut flowers. Just gorgeous. I still haven't found a family photo to go witht he layout colors. I have to probably take one. But I just put this photo of my family members relaxing, because I want to put it up as soon as possible.


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Gayatri


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Gayatri...love Amandas page...perfect for her boys, and the family page is so pretty with the glitter...beautiful work
Mandy
xxx

Angela said...

HEy Gayatri! Great page, thankyou for your lovely comments:):) Look forward to seeing you this month too:)

Lexie page is devine, love those flowers and glitters:) MWahAngiexxarapo

KeeponScrappin said...

Very beautiful. I ♥ the colors.

elle said...

wow,lexies page to you is so pretty! and yours for amanda is perfect for the LOs she does!!

oh, btw, i have given you a blog award. thanks for being so awesome n an inspiration!
(check my blog for details and the pic)
xxe :)