Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Hi everybody,

Lazy weekend and it is very hot to go out and enjoy.
Poor kids, they had sunburn yesterday when they went out and played.
So they are stuck inside the house, playing Wii.
I am on a creating spree sitting at home.
I have made another layout which I cannot show you right now.
But will be displayed in Tanyah's Blog next month.

Since New Year is approaching very soon, I wanted to make a card.
I was intrigued with this new technique called Shaker Box. Many of you would know about it.
I wanted to give it a try and use if for my New Year card.
I read about this Shaker Box in SB.com

So, here is my first shaker box card.
My stamping on a transparency is not very good.
A bit blochy!! But I still like the idea of Shaker box.
Those sequin inside will move!!



Wishing all of you and your family a Very happy New Year 2009.

Hugs



2 comments:

Shell Jeanes said...

Hi gorgeous, Happy New Year to you and your family.
I have left you a NEW little Something Sweet on my Blog!

Love Shell xo

Mandy said...

Hey g...love the card...and shakers are so cute....happy new year to you too and I will check your blog out soon.
Lots of it
Mandy
xxx