Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am not bossy....., I have better ideas.


Made this layout today using a sketch by Krista from SB.com.
Once a while I like to make bright cheerful page. This is one of them.

"I am not bossy..... Sid, I have better ideas".
I heard my daughter say this to my son recently during an argument.
I mentally noted it. Ok!! definitely to be scrapped!!lol!!

Materials used in this layout are:

Scalloped Green cardstock from Bazzill
Autumn Leaves Rhonna Ferrer paper.
Pink Paislee Pop Fashion Bell Bottoms paper
Pink Paislee Tinsel Town 34th street paper
Pink Paislee Pop Fashion Accent Black Press ons
Pink Paislee fashion Script Alphas
Heidi Swapp Flowers-Black and Pink
Bella Chipboard flower black.
Kaisercraft Corner wooden flourish
Prima Say it in crystals black small.
Kaisercraft Green Pearls
Versacolor Pink, Green and Black inks for distressing the edges of the paper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not feeling well. Feeling weak after couple of visits to the loo!
Yup, diahorrea.I think it is because I had coffee and mid morning tea.
I usually do not have the mid morning tea. Lactose intolerance...
Hope it stops now!

I got to clean my pantry today. My DH said he will help me out.
Can't afford to fall sick when such offers are provided.
Rarely does such things happen.
I can let him do eveything but I cannot find what I want!!
Am being cheeky here!! Lol!!


Weather is hot here. I mean HOT.
Don't feel like venturing out at all.
But so boring sitting at home all the time.
There are some nice bargains happening in the stores.
I have to buy some baby stuff for my brother's baby due early next year.
Got to move.... that is if I can!!!

Otherwise not much happening.

Have a good day everybody
Hugs

2 comments:

Mandy said...

hey gayatri...love your page and the quote and hope you are feelin better now...has she learnt that off you ...lol...lol...sounds like something i would say!!! lol....hope it cools down a bit for you, saw on the news it was hot over your way...
lots of it
mandy
xxx

Anonymous said...

I love this layout Gayatri, and she is such a cutey isnt she.
Happy New Year hon!
hugssssss
Julie
xxx