Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My way, slow and sulky!



This is something I wanted to record for my DD's album.
Her being slow and sulky. Not all the time but at times. When she is in this mood, it is difficult. Thats all I want to say!!!. Most kids will have their difficult time as well I guess!


I have used fancy pants Papers for this layout.
I love the background paper. Its fancy Pants Crush Devoted paper.
The photo does not do justice to the paper. It is much more antique linen color.
The other paper I have been using is Fancy pants True Pure paper both the sides.
Some black paper from stash. All distressed using Heidi Swapp edge distressor
and layered using double sided foam.


Actually I wanted the 3D effect as I was doing one of Deb's 3D challenge
but I decided to add a smaller photo. T
he challenge requires only one photo either B/W or color.
I decided I will still make it for the album.


There is a flower from Green tara and rest of the flowers are stamped images
cut out in circles or as a flower and distressed using Versa Color Pincone and Camellia inks.
I have used one FP's ribbon under the photo and the ric rac,
diecut flourish and the fishy button are from my stash.
I have added Kaiser Green pearl in the centre of the flowers.
The glitter alphas are from my 2$ shop. I have made them darker and
therefore able to see clearly by dabbing some Brilliance Dew Drop Pearl Purple ink.
I do not remember which company the smaller frame and the tag belong to!
I think it is HeidiSwapp?Thats what happens when I throw away the cover.
Let me know if anybody remembers which company they are from I have to tag the box.


Here are some closeups







Ok, I have been awarded thrice with the "Your blog is Fabulous" award.



Thank you Chris and Mandy.
I have already passed it on to 5 other fabulous blogs and wrote about my expensive addictions.
No repetitions. But I am very grateful to Elle, Mandy and Chris. their blogs are all superb. Love reading their blog too.

School holiday started. I have got some kids at home to play with mine. So off I go. Will catch you all later.

Hugs

Gayatri

No comments: