Saturday, February 14, 2009

A bright funky boy's layout.............


Debscreations has monthly challenges set by 3 challenge chics. No prizes but really awesome challenge to try out. Winners will be picked by the challenge setter. Sometimes there is a RAK.

Here are the details of Vix's challenge:

Your LO and title must be based around a movie title!
You must
* use only one photo
* use at least 3 different pp
* use as much cardstock as you want
* use no more than 3 embellies!

Here is my take on the challenge.


My title is based on the Movie "pirates of the great salt lakes"
Photo is Sid exploring the salt in a salt lake near our town.
We in fact did bring home some salt.
It was awesome to see salt in so much quantities and also amazing to see plant life growing in the lake in spite of the salinity!!
The base is a cardstock by GCD studios designer card stock. I picked it from my LSS.
Loved the ink blue with a self designed grid.
Other papers I used was from Collage press Jackson Lodge collection--journaling card PP and other one, I think is from Prima Youth collection.
The three embellishment I have used are Kaiser craft star bling, Chipboard stars covered with Green card stock and kaiser craft rub ons. Alphas from Pink Paislee.
White dots by Kindy Glitz's white.

I love a little funky layout ones a while. Brightens up my day!
Hope you are having a lovely day.
Its HOT here. My DD is down with fever and bad cold.
Poor thing, she talks more when she is down with fever. Delirious!! sometimes!!
Bound indoors until evening. So chances of making another layout are high!!lol!!

Checkout my sketches blog some inspiration.
Have a great weekend.

Hugs

No comments: