Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Got a routine going now!!!!

Hi everybody,

Got back to work today. I spoke to my boss and changed my work schedule. Instead of working 4 hours all five days, I am work 3 days a week, full day and having 2 days off for myself. I made this change because, I put on of lots of weight and felt very fatigued over a few months. So I went and checked my sugar levels and found that I have diabetes 1!!!!! Goodness, Gracious, Blistering Barncles!!!! it just hit me. I have to change my lifestyle, workout and go on a diet!!! This change of schedule will give me time to go and workourt in the gym!! A change of food at home--Salads, Salads and more Salads. NO PROCESSED FOOD. So 2 days of workout, walk to school and back and diet. Hope with this routine, I will get my sugar levels under control. This morning kids drove the scooter to school and I literally ran at the back of them!!! I was huffing anf puffing and sweating like.... yukky!! But felt really good though!!

Happy with the start. Determined to keep it up...

So, since I am at work for the 3 days a week, full day, I will no longer have posting on those days. That is on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This will be my last Tuesday posting.I will post on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays.

Catch you all on Friday. Have a good week

Hugs

No comments: