Friday, March 13, 2009

Photoshop on the move!!!

Yes, I had taken my laptop with me on my holiday and got to use the photoshop.
Waiting at the airport is such a bore. But with a laptop at hand, time flew.
Kids had their DS and of course my DH had his camera.
She shot this photo of me with the laptop using the photoshop to make my blog header. Lol!!!
Sketch is always a mojo finder.
Especially having not scrapped for 8 days, it provides a good start for me.
This is my take on Nat's Sketch cahllenge at Debscreations
You can see her sketch here.



I have used an old note book paper from Scenic Route as the base.
The shape is cut out of magic Mesh. The pattern paer is from Carolee's creations
Bling flourishes are from Prima and ZVA Creative.
Alphas and ribbon from American Craft.
Flowers from Green Tara and Scrapbook Blossoms.
Finally the brad is from our own Kaiser Craft.
OK, I am off to some tidying the home before I sit to make a set of tags.
Will show you tonight.
Until next time

No comments: