Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April already!!!!

OMG! its April already!!!! I can't believe it. Term one of school is already coming to an end. Noooo!! school holidays again!! But that means holidays for me too Yay!!!

Well, what does April bring for me?

New challenges at Debscreations. Yay!!!
Check it out ladies, Debscreations has awesome new challenges for April.

Guest designing at Tanyah's--Look out for my step by step in her blog.

Creative team inspirational layout at Aussie Roadmaps Sketch competition.

Love it.....

First, here is Aussie Roadmaps's Sketch for this month.


Here is my inspirational layout using this sketch.


You can find more exciting stuff at Aussie pub call.

Click on the blinkie on the left and you can get there!

Subscribe for the membership you will get a lot of valuable stuff- discounts, spotlight scrapper of the month, spotlight shop of the month, all publications, DT call outs, sales....
Well worth it.

Ok Will catch you all tomorrow with more....
Hugs

2 comments:

Chic said...

Love your Take on the sketch G. I will have to pop on over and have a look later this arvo. Love the new Blog page LO to. I have no idea how to get all that pretty stuff on mine. I only have basic comp skills :-) Just enough to keep me in touch with you all. LOL

CreativeMe68 said...

Love your take on this sketch, Aditi is growing up before my eyes...You are going to have to lock up your DD, she is just gorgeous Gay!
Looks like April is going to be a busy one for you, Have lots of fun Luv Shaz xoxo