Tuesday, April 7, 2009

As a token of appreciation

Hey everybody,

I wanted to share with you two card and gift set
I have made for my doctors who looked after me
when I was not up to the mark.
I am doing well now and they helped me a lot to finding whats wrong.
I know its their job but showing some appreciation is very important for them
to keep doing what they are best at.
At least for me, when I do my job a little "thank you" from my client
brings a smile on my face.
It freshens me up.
One of them is a male and the other is a female.
So are the sets.

Here are the pictures of the gift and card set.



I have two boy's layout I made which I will share tomorrow.

I have made some yummy dinner- spicy soup and carrot curry
with nice fragant Basmatic rice.
Yummm!! I got to eat.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs





2 comments:

Nikki Love said...

Gayatri, those are GORGEOUS!!! I'm sure your doc's are going to love them. I know I would ;)

wonderful work, as usual :D

chrisw said...

Wow g these are really lovely..lucky doctors..so glad you are feeling better