Monday, April 20, 2009

More cybercrop shares

Hey everybody,

Monday again. Another week comes and goes....
Last week of school holidays. Can't wait to send them back to school.
Would love some peace and silence at home!!!

Well I have a crad to share.
I made this card for Deb's challenge at the Cybercrop.
Challenge is to make 3 cards out of leftover papers from rest of the layouts
made during the cybercrop




I have used Kaisercraft Fun Fair papers for this card.
I really like the front of the card.
The wordings inside says it all.
Will give it to DH on a special occasion.Hehehe

This next card, I have made using BG Archaic papers.
Again for Deb's challenge.

This is more classy. The first one is vibrant.
One more to go. Wonder if it will be feminine!!!

Will have more later today!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Hi Gayatri! Long time since I post on your blog!! I just love those cards, especially the one with the little elephant!!
Catch up soon
Kathie
xoxo