Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A sketch and a layout.

Good evening everybody,

How are you all doing? I am fine thank you.

I told you that I am mojoless in my last post. I am still and I found a sketch to work with and bring my mojo back. This is the April sketch at Artypants. Very different one and I loved it instantly.

And this is my take on the sketch.

A post mortem photo of my desktop CPU, after it died on me on Saturday.Thought I should pay tribute to it. After all it served me for 5 years.



I have used Basic Grey Marrakech papers all distressed using edge distressor.Alphas from Pink Paislee, Stamps from Prima Marketing, Journalling sticker from Hambly Prints, arrow from Scenic Route dressed with crackle paint and buttons from spotlight.

Thats all I have today.Thanks for stopping by.

Goodnight







No comments: