Friday, May 8, 2009

Country Traffic...

Hey everybody,

Yesterday was a lazy day for me. I was chatting on Debscreations's forum and browsing my photo folder on the computer. Oh!, regarding my desktop, my computer expert (DH) fixed it. The power supply board got replaced and its working. But I will still be getting my imac :) Yay!!!
Coming back to the browsing of my photo folder, I came across this photo of a truck carrying a gigantic machinery. I remembered how we had to get off the road completely to let this truck pass by. Couldn't believe its size..... It occupied the entire 2 lanes on the highway.Siddarth's jaw dropped looking at it lol!!!
I wanted to scrap the photo. This layout is not for any challenge or competition.
For my collection and to bring my mojo back.

I have used Scrap within reach papers, Magic Mesh, A-Z scraplet clog chipboard, adorn it alphas and other bits and pieces of embellishment from my stash.
I have used various Tim Holtz's Distress inks to dye the chipboards.
Here are some closeups




I am getting impatient. I have not got my Scrapbook Creations magazine where my first layout is published. And my starter kit for Stampin up has not yet arrived too. I have to stalk my posties. Looking out of the window at every car that stops by, hoping it to be the postie. lol!!!!
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

1 comment:

Sue Madex said...

Hi Gayatri,
Have been blog browsing! Love your layouts. Hope your starter kit arrives soon. Cheers, Sue