Monday, August 10, 2009

Elite sketch challenge card


Hey everybody,

Its been few days since I blogged. Weekend was terribly busy. With one of us falling sick every week, it is exhausting. Weather has to make up its mind whether it wants to warm up or be cold.
I have been making things but none of which I can show you right now.
I made a desktop organiser as a gift and forgot to take photos. I also made a card using Faux Leather technique and I forgot to take a photo. I gave it for a birthday!!! This shows I am forgetful now-a-days. Maybe, just too busy.lol!!!

Anyway, this card is for Elite challenge blog.
This is my take on the sketch challenge for August.
You can find the sketch here.



You can find the blog here

All Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.

Stamp set: Upsy Daisy and Oval All

Inks: Pink Passion, Riding hood red and Perfect Plum
CS: Kraft, Basic Black and Whisper White
DSP: Designer pattern paper II- 6 x 6 pad from Hostess set level 1
Accessories: Pink Pirouette ribbon, Designer flower brads, Black brad, scalloped border punch, note punch, scalloped oval punch, oval punch and corner punch.

Alright, hopefully I will get back to blogging everyday.
Check out my sketch blog if you like to participate in a sketch challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

No comments: