Monday, September 21, 2009

ATCs


 Hi everybody,

How are you all doing? Hope you had a fun filled weekend or still having a funn filled weekend. Mine was too. I had a great time at our friend's daughter's birthday party. Again it was more a family getting together. So it was so much fun. we sang kareoke, ate yummy food, kids played while adults chatted. Great time.

This week is the last week of school for this term. 2 weeks of school holidays starting from Saturday. Kids are looking forward to it. Movies to go to, friends to be invited for play and sleepover and what more  travel is on the list. Yay!!!

And I am so looking forward to October 4th to meet with my upline and her other team members. What an opportunity to meet other Stampin' up! demonstrators in Kalgoorlie. Getting prepared for it. Another yay!!!

Today is a cold and rainy day here for me. So i sat to make some ATCs for the swaps.
The first one is a swap at Claire's forum (Stampin' Up! upmost upline). Technique is faux leather.




Didn't I tell you that I liked the Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point colors from Stampin' Up!. So here you go. I have used them for these ATCs along with Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock. I have also used Oval All stamp set from the New Spring Mini catalogue and oval and scalloped oval punches, Kiwi Kiss 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, black embossing powder and heat gun.
I wanted the faux leather to be shown so I did not jazz up the ATCs. 

This one is for Challange Chic Black and Yellow ATC swap.



I have used Emboss resist technique here. The daisies are my favourate Upsy Daisy stamp set from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment is from Always Stamp set from Stampin' Up!. Also used is Yoyo sunshine stampin' up! ink pad, versamark, Basic Black ink pad from Stampin' Up! and yellow & white coredination cardstock.

I have also received some ATCs from other participants and they are just beautiful and inspirational. Love them.What a great idea to swap each others creations. I am sure I will have a great collection.


Now, I see blogger has made some new changes. I really like them. There are more options to jazz up the post. I particularly like these jump lines and undo buttons.Thanks Blogger. Greatly appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by everybody.
I really appreciate your comments on my blog.
They motivate me. Thanks you.
if you have time, why not try my simple card sketches on my sketch blog.

Hugs


No comments: