Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I had an opportunity to


Hey Everybody,

I had an opportunity to make a card for Becky Fleck's September cardmaps.
I am honoured and thankful for giving me the opportunity.
I throughly enjoyed making the card out of this sketch.

Here is my take on the sketch.


Here is the link to the September cardmaps
There are plently of other cardmaps too.
I am going to give them all a go one by one.

Today, I managed to print photos for making layouts, made Aditi's Birthday party invites and a card for Elite challenge blog. Not bad!!! I had lost my mojo but I think he is coming back.I am glad, so glad I am getting myself back to making cards and layouts. Just browsing through all the papers, stamps and embellishments lit plenty of idea bulbs! lol!!!
OK, I will have to leave now.Thanks for stopping by
See u soon.
Hugs


1 comment:

Lisa K said...

Yay Gayatri - maybe i was the move !! Glad to have you back and SO excited about your card - you are such an amazing person - well done!!!