Monday, September 28, 2009

Inkspiration color challenge #13

Afternoon everybody,

Quick post to show my take on Makeesha Byl'e Inkspiration color challenge #13.

Here are the colors for the challenge

And this is my take on the challenge.



I have used Chocolate Chip cardstock as my base and worked on Very Vanilla interior. I used my new 3 heart punch and punched out from Ski slope, Bella Blue and Haiku DSPs, some from chocolate chip, not quite navy and old olive cardstocks and arranged them. I used dimensionals on a few hearts for the 3-D effect. I love the 3 heart punch. Cute little heart shapes.This is quick, clean and simple card.

CS: Very vanilla, chocolate chip, old olive and not quite navy
DSP: Bella blue, Haiku and Ski slope
Ink pads: chocolate chip
Stamp set: Sincere Saltuations
Accessories: 3 heart punch, chocolate chip ribbon and brads.

Thanks for an awesome color challenge, Makeesha
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the lay out of your card, using the heart punch is a very clever idea, good work!
sally little :)