Sunday, October 25, 2009

Perth regionals swap 2


Morning everybody,

I am on the flight to KL at the moment. Probably sketching some card sketches on my book.
But I scheduled to show my second set of cardfronts I made for the Perth regionals.

Here they are:



 

I worked on the kraft cardstock using Fifth Avenue stamp set and different colors. The colors I have used here are Pink Passion, Pacific Blue, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie,Whisper White craft ink, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. Both ink pads and cardstock. I have also used Dreams de Jour stamp cut out and mounted on the corresponding color scalloped square.I have also sponged the edges of the kraft cardstock using Chocolate Chip ink. Mounted them on the corresponding cardstock. There is one card made using the cardfront inside the cellophone cover. Clean and simple cards- my favourate flavour at the moment.Hope you like it.

See you tomorrow with another set. Until then, have a great weekend.

Hugs


No comments: