Saturday, October 24, 2009

Perth regionals swap


Hey everybody,

Good morning. Its Saturday and I am attending the Perth regionals.So this post is scheduled to publish today. That option is available in blogger and I am using it for the first time.
By now, I must be at the Perth convention centre meeting up with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and doing the swap. I did some 40 card fronts.
Here is the first set I made. These are simple and clean cardfronts just highlighting the color combination.
 



 
Here is the close up of the card front.



I have used Flight of the butterfly stamp set on Pumpkin Pie and Pink Passion inks.And also regal rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and a punched out tiny butterfly mounted on dimensionals for added interest and texture.
 
Tomorrow there is another set of cardfronts in the post. Don't miss it.

Have a great day. I know I will!

Hugs





1 comment:

chrisw said...

this is gorgeous gayatri,have a great trip honey!