Thursday, October 1, 2009

A quick and simple card


Hi everybody,

Today, there are some important changes made by Stampin' Up! in their IDA.
So I have to make some changes accordingly.That means I have to give up on a few things. Its hard but I have to make the decision. Will let you know what it is later in the week.

This morning, I was trying out a new technique. It did not work out but I ended up with a card which is just beautiful and glossy. I cut the glossy cardstock into the size to fit my card base. I then brayered the glossy cardstock with Kiwi Kiss and let it dry for 10 minutes.Then I stamped Fifth Floral Avenue flowers at an angle and used "Thanks so much" stamp from Sincere Salutation set. I then simply mounted the glossy stamped cardstock on the Pink Pirouette card base. Here is the card



I love these flowers from Fifth Floral Avenue. I like the glossy effect on the card.I hope you can see it on the photo! I am currently loving simple and clean cards ATM. I have another set I am making using White craft ink pad and Kindered Spirit stamp set. Will load them tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


No comments: