Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Circle challenge


Morning everybody,

Yesterday was very very hot and humid day. Reached 41 degrees. Real feel was 45 probably. Stayed indoors the entire day, except when dropping and picking kids from school. I am hoping today is not as bad as yesterday. Can't stay indoors anymore. Have some errands to run.Going to Woolies again! lol!!!

Well, I made this card below for a circle challenge at Claire Daly's forum.



I punched out different size circles out of a scrap cardstock. Used the negative as a stencil on Whisper White cardstock and sponged out different colors. The colors I have used here are Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Passion. I then stamped images from Fresh cuts stamp set using Staz on ink. I punched all of them out and arranged them on a Basic Black card.
Do you collect all the little stripes of cardstock after you punch out the scalloped border? Well I do!!!. I don't know why but I have a drawer full of all bits and pieces of cardstock. I am hoping I will use them someday. The Baja Breeze strip on the card is a left over cardstock from that drawer. I got the idea of using them like that from a card on the sale-a-bration catalogue.To complete the card, I added the rhinestone brads

I like the card. Hope you do too.
Have a great day!

Ta


No comments: