Monday, January 4, 2010

Pencil case


Morning everybody,

I so want to go to the northern hemisphere at the moment. I want to go to a cooler place. My town is baking at 39 degree today. Its going to be worse in the coming days.A short holiday to a cooler place will be nice. There is a bush fire raging neaar Perth. Hope people are evacuvated soon. I feel for those people who have to leave their home all of a sudden and live without knowing whether they will go back to their home or not.I cannot imagine what it will be like to loose my house in the bushfire and start all over again! I pray nobody looses their house and are safe.

Now, I wanted to get some shorts and sleeveless tees and guess what, all the new arrivals in the shop at least in Kalgoorlie is Autumn clothes. Why do they bring autumn clothes in the middle of summer? The summer has just began and it will go on till April. I think the clothing stores will have to extend another round of summer clothes. Because of the sale all the remaining shorts and skirts have all gone. I will have to do with what I have I think. Or have a look when I go to Perth.

Yesterday, I made a pencil holder. I got the measurements from this blog.



I have used Perfect Plum and So Banana cardstocks for it.
Stamp set used: Seeing Spots
Accessories: Scalloped border punch, scalloped circle punch, circle punch and rhinestone brad.

A cute and functional gift for children. Holds about 4 to 5 pencils.
Thanks for the tutorial Lauraly.

Have a great day today everbody.
Hugs

No comments: