Monday, January 25, 2010

Sale-a-bration 2010


Good Morning,

Sale-a-bration 2010 starts from today. Yay!



Promotion Dates: 25 January-31 March 2010

Promotion Details:

With rewards for customers, hostesses, new recruits, and you--our demonstrators--Sale-A-Bration gives everyone a reason to celebrate!

Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $100 purchase (no limit!).


Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $600 or more workshop, in addition to the regular hostess benefits.

Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $79.95) from the current catalogue when signing up during the promotion. New demonstrators must write the name of the set they choose on the top of the Starter Kit order form, or they will receive the default set (Defining Alphabet; item 112344).


If you want to go through the sale-a-bration catalogue to see your free set then click here
If you want the sale-a-bration catalogue then email me. I will send it to you.

I have placed my order. Its a great sale and great stamp set on sale.
I will post a card made of the stamp set from the sale-a-bration catalogue. Its a very cute set. I love it.
So keep tuned  for my second post.



No comments: