Thursday, February 11, 2010

Compose a card #3

Hi everybody,

This is my second post today. This time, its for another challenge. Its "Compose a Card" challenge by Becky Ohelers. This the third challenge in her series. There is a recipe card, a inspirational photo, a video and a sample on her blog every Tuesday. Check it out here. This is the third challenge recipe and photo.

 

  

Here is my take on the challenge



This is a new stamp set I bought from SU. Its called "Rose is a rose" Awesome set.I really liked the white emobbed on the pink.Cool! But I would not imagine to combine these colors! Looking at the picture and then the card, it is beautiful actually! This photo is at an angle! I liked both the photos so I am putting them both in the post. Hehe!!!


Awesome challenge. Thanks once again! can't wait for the next challenge.
Have a great day!

Hugs

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow! The white roses on Raspberry Fizz looks so striking. Great job with the challenge.