Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New arrival card!

I have a card today, I made for our family friend who delivered a baby boy yesterday night. 
Here is the card for you.


My friend came home last week with her Circut machine and I cut out a few shapes out of it. See the big onesie and little lamb, they are Circut cut. I embossed the onesie using PTI's impression plate. So cute hun!
I also love the polka dot embossing folder from Cuttle bug on the Certainly Celery cardstock.  The card came together so quickly and I am happy with it. hope my friend is too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Luv!

5 comments:

Kristii said...

Soooo very cute!!! Love the colors and the embossing/impressing!! The texture is fantastic and I totally love the little lamb!!!

Joanne Leddy said...

Very cute and I love all the texture! Congratulations to your friend and her new blessing!

Unknown said...

The card is really adorable Gayatri! all that texture is pretty!

Stephanie said...

This is so, so adorable. I love the big onesie. Your colors and textures are just amazing!

BethieJ said...

Gayatri this is DARLING! Your friend is going to LOVE it.. and CONGRATS to her on her new baby!!
Have a GREAT day!