Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Card Patterns #114

Ah hha! finally after about two days of not knowing what happened to my blogspot, I am able to do this post. I have a spinning problem with new post page. It would not load fully and the spinning icon appeared to be spinning indefinitely. It was frustrating not knowing what the problem was until I discovered many many blogspot users in Australia and Asia are having the same problem. And while that the problem is getting sorted out, we were told to use the old editor instead of the new one.

Anyway, I have a card share today. I made it for Card Patterns Sketch #114.
Here is the sketch for you


And here is my take on the sketch.



I have used Kaisercraft Chanteuse collection papers, rubons, lace and diecuts, Papertrey Ink cardstock, Stipped ribbon from Stampin' Up!, flowers from Prima Marketing. No stamping on this card. Love the pretty flower rubons on the card from Kaisercraft Chantesuse collection. Also like how the card turned out because I have restarted making cards after a long gap.

Hoping IT geeks will fix the bug on blogger and the new editor will start working soon. So please forgive my small photo until then. 
The enginners have fixed blogger and the new editor is working now. So I have replaced the photo of my card to a larger one :)


Have a great day!

Luv!

4 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri. I always love your creations and it amazes me how you make them look amazing.TFS

Jen Adcock said...

How do you do it? This is a magnificent card and the colours...breathtaking! Your floral/framed focal point is crazy beautiful. You continue to astound.

anja curvers said...

Another gorgeous take on the cardpatterns sketch love your work Thank you for joining us this week at cardpatterns.

Karen said...

And it's beautiful too Gayatri!

Well done chicki!

Karen
x