Thursday, May 5, 2011

Square card


I have a card share for you today for the recent Embellish Challenge.
Here is the challenge for you
 
 
Here is my take on the challenge.


And a close up the gold embossing on the tea cup and sugar pot.


I have used cardstocks and stamps from Papertrey Ink, pattern papers from Prima Marketing and Crate Paper and Kaisercraft, doily die from MFT, lace from my stash, pearls from Kaisercraft.

I had made this card after two weeks of no crafting. Took time to focus and I like how it turned out to be. Hope you like it too.
 
Have a great day!

Luv!

6 comments:

Arlene said...

Gorgeous! Your work is amazing! :)

Kara said...

really pretty!!

Ash said...

Gorgeous invite!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Jen Adcock said...

Your mojo certainly gathered NO dust during your 2 week hiatus. This is so pretty. I have always wanted to do a doily in a print but am still getting there. Yours looks a million bucks and has totally given me the inspiration to move it up on my to do list for sure. I also love the teacup and sugar bowl also in print. This card is just plain fantastic! Love it! Hope you had a lovely Mum's Day and were spoilt rotten...you totally deserve it. Hugs.

Charlene Austin said...

Are you kidding me on the patterned paper tea cups?? OMG that is brilliant. I just love it. Thanks for playing along with Embellish!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so artsy! Love it! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Square Color Trends Challenge.