Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Look what I received in my mail today!


Today I received my prize from Craft's Meows I had won couple of weeks ago. I am jumping with joy. 
 
 This set is called Celebrating You  by Nina Brackett. I love love these Fushia flowers. I loved all the DT inspiration and when I won the set, I was thrilled.

 Now I can't wait to ink them. Tomorrow maybe (wink!)  Thanks so much Craft's Meows team.

I have another post today sharing my recent love of bicycles :)

See ya soon!

Luv!

3 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

Lucky duck! Best get inky soon. I'm busting to see what gorgeousness you are sure to come up with. Congrats!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous set. I love it too. Enjoy the coloring.

Shobana said...

Lucky you! :) Awesome stamp that I fell for when I saw it! Enjoy inking it up! :)