Friday, September 16, 2011

Couple of wedding cards


Hello everybody, Its been very busy for past two days and just got some time to browse. I missed PTI's release yesterday and my lovely friend, Louise ordered my list to her order. Thanks Louise. So sweet of you :)

Another friend of mine requested me to make a wedding card for her friend's wedding tomorrow and here is what I came up with.


Not one but two cards :)
 

Aren't they elegant? I love both the cards. It turned out so well for the time I had to make them. Love the pattern paper. They are from Stampin' Up! 
I have used a combination of products from Papertrey Ink, MFT, Craft Meows, Prima Marketing and Kaisercraft. Flowers from Prima Marketing, rhinestones from Kaisercraft, Sentiments from Papertrey Ink and Craft Meows, flower stamp from Craft Meows, cardstock from Papertrey Ink, pattern paper and satin ribbon from Stampin' Up!, dies from Papertrey Ink and MFT.

I so so looking forward for the weekend! Hoping it will be relaxed :)
Thanks for stopping by and you have a great weekend too.

See ya soon!

Luv!
Pin It

9 comments:

Hussena said...

these are so elegant love both of them,so so beautiful.

Tee said...

Absolutely love them..they're just simply awesome!! Love the elegance of both the cards!

Arlene said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! I am sure your friend will love them.

Keva said...

Oh, those are perfectly lovely!

Denise said...

Very pretty - perfect for such an elegant occasion. Enjoy your weekend!!

Stephanie said...

Gayatri......Both of these cards are just gorgeous!!! Love the top of the 2nd one. It's just elegant! Great job on these!

Elena said...

so very elegant! the 1st one is my favorite, but I do love both of them :)

Sara Mac said...

WOW Gayatri!!! These are stunning and perfect. Truly gorgeous works of art.

Susan said...

Gorgeous cards Gayatri! So elegant!