Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall thank you card

I have been making so many thank you cards. I am clearing all my SU stamp sets and dies, I make and send a thank you card to each and every customer who buys from me. I love making cards and handmade thank you card gives that personal touch. I have not been able to photograph all the thank you cards I make, but I try my best to remember to photograph as many as I can. Here is one of them



All supplies are from Papertrey Ink except the inks which are from SU.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great evening!

Luv!
Pin It

8 comments:

June K. said...

Wow, very nice color combo - love your beautiful leaves. Gosh, you are making me want to buy this set and dies.

euna said...

Love it! So simple but full of autumn goodness! So nice of you to send cards to all your customers!

Hussena said...

wow beautiful color, love those leaves, your card is so pretty.

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours!

BethieJ said...

Gayatri this is LOVELY!! A perfect fall card!!
Have a GREAT day!

Jen Adcock said...

So stunning! This card is so elegant and brings forward so many lovely memories. I love Fall. Love your thoughtfulness too.

Jay Gee said...

The colours on this card are just gorgeous! Lovely card :)

Arlene said...

Simple and bold..love it!