Saturday, September 10, 2011

Garden Glory....



Garden Glory is this week's Tuesday Trigger Challenge.Here is the challenge photo for you.


I was inspired by the design on the chair, the large flower on the cushion and a lot of white. I wanted to use these as inspiration on my card.



All products used on my card are from Papertrey Ink except the rhinestones and copics to color the flower and leaves. Inks are from Stampin' Up!
I have combines 4 different stamp set on this card-Mums, Modern Basics, Retro background stamps and Big Bold Wishes.
I have taken the photo during the night time as you can see the shadow. Not very happy about it. I will try and see if I can take another photo during the day and replace this one :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

Luv!
Pin It

8 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. I love how you combined so many sets. The layout is nice & original.

kavitha said...

So beautiful,jus love all the stamping.You have beautifully implemented the things from the picture:)

Kara said...

love how modern basics nestles up to the background stamp!! gorgeous!

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you stamped the background, Gayatri! Fabulous card!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card Gayatri! Love the stamped background.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Gorgeous! I love the combination of blues, and the fab retro background & little 3-petal blooms...love it :)

cards by cara said...

What clever placement of the modern basics flowers with the retro background space. Beautiful!!