Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pink, Black and Grey.....


I made a  card using Bright Pink, Black and Grey colors. They are the colors on the lastest CR84FN challenge #38

Here is my take on the colors :)



PTI's Bloom Builder #3 die arrived last week and I was itching to use it. I should admit it took me a while to find the perfect sandwich and get a clean cut. I had to add te metal shim and a cardstock to get a clean cut die. I did waste a few pieces of caardstock but finally got it :)
I have embossed the black cardstock using Craft Concept embossing folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and brads from Stampin' Up!
The card is BOLD and makes a statement I think! Love the colors together:)
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for stopping by!
 
See ya soon....
Luv!

Pin It

10 comments:

Hussena said...

beautiful just beautiful love those flowers and the color contrast so very much.

Arlene said...

Love the boldness of your card and great color combo! Absolutely beautiful. :)

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love this die and you made it so striking with those colors!!!

Ash said...

GORGEOUS as ever!!!

Ash... :)

Patrice said...

Groovy card!

Marie said...

Stunning card. Love the bold colors. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN.

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! What a striking card! The embossed background looks wonderful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

So dramatic, so glamourous!!! Love it. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

BEAUTIFUL! It is so dramatic (as Deb said) and utterly FABULOUS! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Gayatri! Love the bold, striking layout. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!