Friday, October 28, 2011

New goodies came and


I made couple of cards :) Now-a-days, I  know what I want, explore whats available and buy. Earlier I would buy from what is released from one or two particular companies. I like postage stamp frames and MFT recently released a stamp set and coordinating postage stamp frame dies.Of course, it has to come home. What a nice feeling to be able to find what I want :)
Here are my cards using the postage stamp frame.



I also recycled a cardboard paper that came with another package. The color looked darker and it is thicker than cardstock. I diecut the frame uing them and ran through the woodgrain impression plate. Then inked the edges. They looked beautiful and rustic. The leaves and flower images are from  Wplus9. The frame diecut and sentiments are from MFT. Pattern paper is from Basic Grey and Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Hope you like them :)
 
Finally, I get to clean my craft room today. Kids have no school as its Queen's birthday public holiday. They have their friends over for play date. Hubby at work and so I have all the time today to clean my room :)

Will see if I can take some pictures and share :) See you soon!

Luv!

5 comments:

Karen said...

OKKKKKK Missy......now I have to have those postage stamp dies! lol

Your cards are just lovely and I can't believe how awesome your photos are with that photo tent!

Karen
x

Joyce said...

These are two wonderful cards. I love the scale of that postage stamp frame. I have the teeny postage stamp die from PTI, but this is something totally different. Also, that is a cool background (or patterned paper) It adds interest without being too distracting.

cards by cara said...

These are SO gorgeous - love that frame. Now you make me want to go check it out online! What an enabler! :P

Kara said...

really pretty!!

Marybeth said...

Very Pretty , love the sending you hugs one its so bright and cheerful!