Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another frame....


I have been making some valentine's projects lately and here is another frame I made.
 
Valentine's frame

I used stamp from Papertrey Ink Retro background and adhered punched out pink and red hearts using Stampin' Up! punch and rhinestones. Sentiment is from Papertrey  Ink Signature greetings stamp set.

I am into valentine's day projects and loving it. Some newer sets are in transit and hopefully they should arrive this week. I will be stalking my postie until I get them all :) 
I am off to music lessons now and some boxing day shopping to do as well. Looking to get a video camera so I can do some videos :)

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon.

Luv!
Pin It

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I love this. You have used my all time favorite BB Retro stamp--isn't that a great set! This would make a great card, too.

Janelle said...

Gayatri, I'm loving all your Valentine posts. I'm very ready to move on from Christmas! And I'm ready for a lot of pink and red in my life, too. :) I'm also loving all your spray painted frames. I did some for my daughter's wedding a few months ago and you've got me itching to do more.