Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blog Award!


Kara honoured me with this award yesterday! Thanks Kara! You are very sweet. Love your work :)


Liebster' is German for 'dearest'.  The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favourite bloggers

Below are five favorite bloggers who have different styles but always inspire me with their work. I love having this chance to let them know how lucky I have been to meet them through this shared stamping adventure!

1. Joy of Less is More
2. Debbie of Lime Doodle
4. Michelle of Amusing Michelle
5. Cara of Cards by Cara

I love the styles of these stampers. They are different but fabulous work.Love love their styles.
 Please visit their blog and leave some love for them :)

Thanks for visiting!
Pin It

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks, Gayatri! The inspiration goes both ways, your work is amazing. :-)

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your honor. So well deserved.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Very well deserved!

Debby said...

Thank you for the nomination Gayatri! I've really been enjoying popping by your blog and recently became a follower so I didn't miss anything!

Jen Adcock said...

Ooh you naughty (but so nice) girl! Thank you so much for thinking of me. Must be first in, best dressed because you, my ever so crafty friend, are on my list to put up too. You totally deserve the award because I cannot begin to count the number of times I have been wow-ed by your crafty creations. Impossible to count!

cards by cara said...

Thank you so much, Gayatri! I feel so honoured! I wanted to honour you with the award but ... alas, could not! :) Just posted my five picks!