Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sending Warm Wishes


Hello everybody,
 How is weekend treating you? I had a great Saturday. Relaxed, washings done, cleaned and set up the guest room for my in-laws who are arriving next week, and finally cleaned and organised the study and craft table. A cleaned craft table is always inviting and I could not resist. So I made a few projects. Here is one I made for CR84FN48 Colour Challenge

Warm wishes card

I used one of sketches from Papertrey Ink Anniversary Contest. I love the texture from the houndstooth embossed grey panel. I think it gives the card a modern feel even though there is leaves and flower on it :) 
I just realised that I need to use lavender colour and not purple :( Thats what happens when you think, you know the colours after seeing them only once Sigh! Well, I will try and make another card if I have time.

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Stamper's Slelect White, Royal Velvet from PTI, Basic Gray and Wild Wasabi from SU
Stamp set: Made with Love from Hero Arts
Inks: Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: Flower dies from MFT, Leaves from PTI and Houndstooth Embossing folder from SU, Rinestones from stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

7 comments:

Arlene said...

Gorgeous Gayatri...love the bold sentiment. :)

Deb said...

Gorgeous card! Love the clean lines and modern feel.

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. I like the houndstooth with the pinked edge.

Jen Adcock said...

Lol. Warm wishes is right it is hot as all get out in your neck of the woods! Just lovely your card. The colour choices are perfect. The deeper "lavender" works well. ;-).

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Love the textured background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

A super CAS design; I do like the big flower! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Jen W. said...

That embossed houndstooth is yummy!