Sunday, June 17, 2012

ColourQ #141


Here is my last minute entry for ColourQ Challenge #141.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina k White Luxury cardstock. Enchanted Evening from PTI
Stamp Sets: Damask Doilies from Wplus9
Inks: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Kiwi Kiss and Tempting Turquoise and Archival Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Circle punches and rinestones from Kaisercraft.

Here are the colours of the challenge


A busy weekend! Clearing and sortiing stuff around the house for a garage sale in early July! Gosh! I have collected so many things over 5 years. Things you think you will use!Yeah right! Never used in so many years. All going away. Being very brutal this time. Feels better already lol!

Ok, we am on a tea break. Hubby and kids are also helping out. If we don't get back to doing things now, my house will look so messy and I have to clean it all by myself. See you soon this evening once again with The Craft's Meow projects:)
Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

Pin It

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a beautiful card! Love your CAS look. Your cards are the sole reason I have a large bag of rhinestones sitting in my craft room :)

Darnell said...

This is so perfect! I love the layout; it would be great turned horizontally as well!

Sylvia said...

Love the design of your card, Gayatri, just beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card. Hope you have a lovely Father's Day!

Marion said...

A fabulous card Gayatri! I love those colours together! Just beautiful.

M said...

This is great - love the negative space. Good luck with your clearout! M x

Susie said...

Fabulous design work. Beautiful card.

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous, Gayatri - the inlaid panel is so unique and perfect colour palette :)

Kara said...

SOO pretty!! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Gayatri, I love the distressed look of your card which ends up so elegant.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous collage-style; very cool stamp images, too! Thanks for playing with us this week at the CQC!

Unknown said...

wonderful card! I really like that colorful strip in the middle:) Thanks so much for playing at ColourQ this week! :)