Thursday, June 14, 2012

Exciting News!


G'Day!

It is a gorgeous winter's day today! After a few very cold windy stormy days, sun is shining today. Oh boy! I am so glad to see the sun :) Not that it is warm but atleast not wind and rain. Great! Now flights can land and bring my packages and postie can deliver my goodies.

Anyway, today I want to share my Happy News with you.


I am a great fan of TCM. Love their design and quality stamps. And great cutomer service. When Lisa asked me if I would like to Guest Design for TCM, I could not refuse. I am honoured and excited at the same time. But I was not able to share my excitment until today. Thanks so much for the opportunity, Lisa and TCM team.

So this month, I will join TCM DTs to showcase their new releases.
I am very excited and hope you are too.
Here is the first sneak peek!


Thanks so much for sharing my excitment today.
 Make sure to visit tomorrow to see another sneak peek.

See you soon!

Ta

Pin It

11 comments:

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME! Can't wait to see your guest designs with TCM!Congrats, Gayatri!

Joyce said...

Congratulations. Wonderful news.

Jo said...

Congratulations Gayatri, that is fantastic news. I've just been to check out their site and have realised they are the suppliers of a few sets I've had my eye on. I'll wait to see what the sneak peaks reveal but I blame you for this spending spree, lol :)

Dawn T said...

congrats Gayatri. I like the TCM ~ nice stamps and very generous people. Can't wait to see what you get to share with us.

Holly Saveur said...

Congratutlations...wish you so much fun!

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful news, Gayatri :D

Great card, love the look of the neon washi tapes - I am just waiting for some!

Miriam Prantner said...

So exciting! I loved the cards you created for TCM's birthday celebration, and I know you're going to make the stamps shine!

Debby said...

Wohoo - congrats! Does that mean you will be sneak peeking Aimes' first set - so jealous :)

Isha Gupta said...

Congratulations Gayatri:) I am sure you are going to Rock it!!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh goodness Gayatri......this is FAB news! I love love TCM and can't wait to see what you have in store this month!!! Congrats!!!

Christina said...

Finally stopping by to offer my congratulations! Can't wait to see what you'll do with TCM's fabulous stamps this month.