Thursday, June 7, 2012

Inspired By Pinterest

Hello Thursday! Good Morning!

 Today is my Inspired by Pinterest day.
Here is the picture I choose from Pinterest

Breast cancer butterfly

(Photo Credit)

And here is my take on the photo.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White and Clear cardstock from Papertrey Ink, Basic Black and Pretty Ink Pink from SU and Textured cardstock from Bazzill
Stamp sets: Faith and Hope from Papertrey Ink and  Inspired By Butterflies from MFT
Inks: Archival Jet Black Ink and Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Butterfly die from MFT. Brackets die from CC designs and circle dies from Craft Concepts and pink copic sketch pen.

I die cut the butterfly using clear cardstock and white cardstock. Stamped the butterfly image on both. Coloured the cardstock butterfly with pink copic sketch. Then I cut the butterflies in half. I diecut and stamped the pink ribbon. I then layered the clear cardstock and white cardstock butterfly diecuts and adhere them to the pink ribbon using glue dots. To frame this, I used a diecut circle frame.
A sentiment within the brackets to highlight its importance. Thats is all. You can decide to raise or not to raise the butterfly. I have raised mine using foam tapes. Hope you like it :)

Thanks for visiting and see you soon.

Ta!

Pin It

6 comments:

Nona said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous and very classy, Gayatri. Love the bold colored butterfly against the white bg.

Kara Lynne said...

Love the idea, so bold and strong. Perfect encouragement card.

Dawn T said...

great use of your inspiration pic Gayatri. Just beautiful

Renuka said...

Very pretty card!

Beverley said...

Love your interpretation of the inspiration photo. Lovely encouragement card too. Prefect x

jintyoo7 said...

Oh my, Gayatri - this is classic - absolutely perfect!