Friday, June 8, 2012

Thanks for listening!

A quick share of a card, I made for Yes Virginia! I'm Inspired :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina K Luxury White cardstock
Stamp sets: Hello Friend from MFT, Say it with Style from Papertrey Ink
Inks: Spice Tin and Chicken Feed from Jenni Bowlin, Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Garden Green from SU

I wanted to make a rainbow card but with using only the sentiments. Loved combining stamp from different sets and companies :) Hope you like it too :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!
Pin It

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is UBER cool, Gayatri! I love how you used the colorful sentiment. The placement of words are simply perfect! You have inspired me and many others, you know that? You are so AWESOME!!!!Thank you so much for playing this challenge.

June K said...

Great card, Gayatri. Beautiful message too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun card, those sentiments are so cool.

craftmates said...

Love the rainbow colors and use of sentiments.- Irma

Angie Tieman said...

This is Fantastic!! I heart it in a HUGE way!! :)

lostinpaper said...

So very clever and such a FUN take on the inspiration!

Jodene said...

I just love this card! You are too clever :)

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous, great idea to use multi coloured sentiments - :)

Isha Gupta said...

Superb card Gayatri!! Thanks for the inspiration.