Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday!


A quick post today! 
Sharing I card I made for one of the ColourQ challenge some time ago but I did not have time to publish them.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina K Luxury Pure White cardstock
Stap Set: Retro Foundation Stamp Set from The Craft's Meow
Inks: Cameo Coral, More Mustard,Pacific Blue and Bashful Blue from SU. Archival Jet Black ink.
Accessories: SU markers.

I love the upside down scalloped border stamp from The Craft's meow. So trendy now. I see lots of companies bringing out their own version of it. So there is a larger choice to choose from. I like them simple like this one above.

Cannot wait to drive back home tomorrow. Although it is a 8 to 9 hour drive. I enjoy driving. But most of all go back home.

There is an exciting news I would like to share tomorrow. So make sure you visit again:)
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Ta!
Pin It

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is awesome, Gayatri!!

Lynn said...

I am totally in love with this set too...and I love how you colored in the Happy Birthday too.