Saturday, September 22, 2012

EEK! - Hybrid card


G'Morning!

A quick post sharing a card I made using Uniko Studio EEK digital Stamps and Eclectic Halloween Digital Paper.


I used the png files to make my card. Here is how I did it. I opened 4' x 5.25' size white background on photoshop.I then opened the spiderweb png file and dragged it into my white page. Resized the web by hitting Ctrl T. Then moved it to the top left corner. I then opened the spider png file. Dragged it to my white panel. Resized it by hitting Ctrl T and moved the spider on top of the web. Then I flattened the layers and printed it out. I then trimmed off about 2 inches from the longer side. I then opened the EEK label. Dragged it on to the another white page. Resized it too and printed it out. I then fussy cut it out. I also prinnted the stripped pattern paper from the Eclectic Halloween Collection. Trimmed it to about 2.5' x 4'. Adhere it to the Royal Velvet card base. I tied a bow using green hemp twine from AnnaBelle Stamps to the white panel. Adhere the EEK label using foam squares. Attached the entire panel to the card front using foam squares.

Love using digital stamps as I can increase or decrease the size of the images as I want and place them whereever I want on the card. Hope you like my card.

Have a great Saturday!

Ta!
Pin It

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Gayatri.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your hybrid card!

lostinpaper said...

Fun design Gayatri! The multi layers of twine add just the right finish!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a stunner of a card. That spider and web are just so wonderful.

Helen Berry said...

That's a great card Gayatri fabulous design and love the striped panel and green twine - thanks for sharing the photoshop editing too!

jintyoo7 said...

EEEEK, right enough, Gayatri :) I am one of those unfortunate people with an aversions to these eight legged insects - LOL

Your card is brilliant though, and I love the bunch of bright green twine :)

Beverley said...

LOVE this card! The twine just finishes it off! Thanks for sharing you making process too. Hugs Bev xx

Debby said...

Eek that's fabulous!

Stacey Schafer said...

love this! so fun and adorable!