Thursday, September 27, 2012

Have you heard about the.....


the new Sketch Challenge Blog by Jackie Rockwell?
The Challenge Blog is called CAS(E) this Sketch.

I am super excited to say that I am designing for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog.


Thanks so much Jackie. I am a sucker for anything Clean and Simple. And sketches?  I really really love them. Would you like to see who else is designing for the CAS(E) this Sketch?
Check out their blog - CAS(E) this Sketch

The first challenge starts October 11th 2012.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

6 comments:

Piali said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!
Can't wait to playalong with this lovely challenge!

Deb said...

Yahoo!! Congrats girlie!! So happy for you!!!

June K said...

Congrats, Gayatri. I'm so looking forward to the challenges.

Darnell said...

How wonderful this is, Gayatri! Congratulations to you. I am thrilled - can't wait to see your new sketch designs in a couple of weeks!

Virginia L. said...

Woohoo! Congrats to the most prolific card-maker! (I don't know how you do it...do you sleep? LOL) So happy to see your name on this new team!

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats...very exciting.